YOU KNOW YOU’RE A BIKER WHEN:
– Your best friends are named after animals.
– Your best shoes have steel toes.
– You have motorcycle parts in the dishwasher.
– Your idea of jewelry is chains and barbwire.
– You can tell what kind of bugs they are by the taste of them.
– You ever bought saddlebags so you can carry more beer.
– You’re only sunburned on the back of your hands.
– You carry a picture of your bike in your wallet.
– Any day you ride is a good day.
– Your other vehicle is a truck with motorcycle ramps in it.
– Your three piece suit is Chaps, Leather Vests & a Leather Jacket.
– Your kids learn to ride on the back of your bike before they can walk.
– Your garage has more square footage than your house.
– Your coffee table collapses from the weight of motorcycle magazines
– You throw a party and more bikes show up than cars.