1) Home is where you hang your @.
2) The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.
3) A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click.
4) You can’t teach a new mouse old clicks.
5) Great groups from little icons grow.
6) Speak softly and carry a cellular phone.
7) In some places, C:\ is the root of all directories.
8) Oh, what a tangled web site we weave when first we practice.
9) Pentium wise, pen and paper foolish.
10) The modem is the message.
11) Too many clicks spoil the browse.
12) The geek shall inherit the earth.
13) There’s no place like www.home.com
14) Don’t byte off more than you can view.
15) Fax is stranger than fiction.
16) What boots up must come down.
17) Windows will never cease.
18) Virtual reality is its own reward.
19) Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net
and he won’t bother you for weeks.