Eight Words With Two Meanings
1. THINGY (thing-ee) n. Female … Any part under a car’s hood. Male … The strap fastener on a woman’s bra.
2. VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj. Female … Fully opening up one’s self emotionally to another. Male … Playing football without a cup.
3. COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n. Female … The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one’s partner. Male … Leaving a note before taking off on a fishing trip with the boys.
4. COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n. Female … A desire to get married and raise a family. Male … Trying not to hit on other women while out with this one.
5. ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n. Female … A good movie, concert, play or book. Male … Anything that can be done while drinking beer.
6. FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n. Female … An embarrassing byproduct of indigestion. Male … A source of entertainment, self-expression, and male bonding.
7. MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n. Female … The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve. Male … Call it whatever you want, just as long as we do it.
8. REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n. Female … A device for changing from one TV channel to another. Male … A device for scanning through all 375 channels every 5 minutes.
Filed under: Comedy, Entertainment, Funny, Funny Jokes, Funny Stuff, Humor, Humour, Joke, Joke Of The Day, Jokes Tagged: | Comedy, Entertainment, Funny Joke, Funny Jokes, Humor, Humour, Joke Of The Day, jokes blog, Jokes of the day