Fun Activities for the Pool
– Scream as someone is jumping off of a diving board.
– Laugh at fat people in swimsuits.
– Tell people you saw the lifeguard peeing in the pool.
– Ask a lifeguard if skinny-dipping is allowed.
– Try to negotiate the price of getting in.
– Take a really long time when you are on top of the high dive and then act as though you were pushed off.
– When in line, ask strangers if they think invisible people get a discount.
– Take your towel, tie it around your shoulders and say “Wheee! I’m Batman!” while running around.
– Hit strangers with your wet towel.
– Throw people’s things into the pool.
– Sing and dance on top of the diving board, then do a belly-flop as your grand-finale.
– Play Marco-Polo by yourself.
– Ask small children if they have seen any suspicious-looking sea monsters lately.